To use the above menu on a tablet or smartphone, download the Puffin browser
500 of the best casas particulares [aka B&B] in 65 towns and villages. Affordable homestays : $10-$12.50 per person per night
Average breakfasts 3-5, dinners 8-12 per person What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other ?
On January 18, 2018, Cuba was named
“Safest Country for Tourism”
at the 38th annual International Tourism Fair (FITUR), in Madrid, Spain. Source.
Miami Herald, 15 January 2018
"Of 156,304 homes that suffered
damage ranging from missing and
partially missing roofs to total or
partial collapses in those six provinces,
more than 111,000 remain
to be rebuilt, according to Granma."
AUTHORIZED TRAVEL FOR US CITIZENS :
- family visits;
- official business of governments;
- journalistic activity;
- professional research & meetings;
- educational activities;
- religious activities;
- public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions;
- support for the Cuban people;
- humanitarian projects;
- activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes;
- export, import of info materials;
- certain authorized export transactions.
US Embassy in La Habana - web page here